Sunday, March 8, 2009

Iran Tests-Fires New Missile

We all new this day was coming - only Obama and the Democrats pretended Iran was a peaceful country seeking diplomatic solutions. Hell, maybe they still pretend that - it wouldn't be unlike them to defend an enemy of the United States. They might come up with something like, "It it is important for us to keep working towards peace via diplomacy." Iran is clearly not interested. If threatened, Iran will close the Strait of Hormuz, through which about 40% of the world's trade oil is shipped. You know what, Iran? Close it! Where are you going to get income from, then? That's quite a bit of lost profits. How will you ever continue to fund terrorism? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you off another's blog and i gotta tell ya, I love the blog, I love the name and i love the posts... I have added you to my blog roll.... Welcome aboard, i look forward to reading more. Thanks

Obama Nation said...

You just made my day, thank you!!