Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New York City Tea Party!

It was such an amazing experience, being with thousands of Americans (we took up 4 blocks) in the greatest city in the world rallying against big government and big spending. There were some really great signs and the speakers made excellent points. It's only the beginning!! (I wish I could put some pictures up but I don't have my USB cord..)

One sign said, "I believe in the Constution. I'm a 'Right Wing Extremist.'" And on that note, can I just say that Janet Napolitano should jump off a cliff? Honestly, this woman is more worried about returning veterans and some conservatives who rally peacefully (notice how none of US broke windows or rioted) than she is about Islamic radicals or "undocumented workers." Then she goes and says, "I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution." Wait a minute, Janet - are you comparing us to Timothy McVeigh? %^&*$@!