Friday, February 27, 2009

Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up?

Israel's Jewish leaders are furious with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton because of her sudden change in temperament towards their country. In February of 2000, Clinton said, "I am a very strong supporter of Israel." But clearly we know she was lying through her teeth. When she was First Lady, she had Mrs. Arafat over for lunch and old Bill was always cuddly with Yassir.

"I liked her a lot more as a senator from New York," Assemblyman Dov Hikind, D-Brooklyn, said. "Now, I wonder as I used to wonder who the real Hillary Clinton is."
I never wondered. I always knew she was a lying anti-American liberal. 
 
Publisher of the New York Daily News and member of the NYC Jewish Community Relations Council Mortimer Zuckerman said, "I don't believe we should be in a position at this point to do anything to strengthen Hamas." It's too bad Hilary doesn't believe the same thing; for all we know, she's pro-Hamas.
"I feel it's unfortunate that they don't continue the policy of the Bush administration, which was much more pro-Israel," said Akiva Homnick of Jerusalem. So do I, Akiva. So do I. 

No comments: