Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Führer's Speech


I watched about 20 minutes of it and decided there were better things to do than watch a speech being constantly interrupted by unnecessary applause. Apparently it was interrupted 62 times. And of what I did hear him say, he said nothing new - except that the US invented the automobile - LMAO. He should make sure his speech writer gets his facts checked next time.

In one of my classes, the professor asked if anyone watched it, if anyone thought it was good, and if anyone thought Obama has failed already. Obviously I said he failed. And then this kid (who just so happens to be black) says, "Why do people think he's failed as a president?" With a tone that suggested, "How could the Savior fail?! Blasphemy!" And then my professor pointed to me and I said, "It would take me way too long to answer that." I would have if we didn't have a test (and some kids were complaining and they wanted to take it already). Damn, how I would have loved to go on a political rant.

I saw before the speech yesterday that the Dow and the NASDAQ rose...but then dropped after his speech. Sean Hannity's been saying this is the Obama recession, and I'm pretty sure he's right.

You can always count on Biden to embarrass the Obama Administration (even though it does that a lot on its own). He couldn't remember the website recovery.gov. Unbelievable.

Another solider in Iraq has challenged Obama's eligibility as president. Excellent! He wrote, "I believe the case you [Orly Taitz, the attorney working on the legal cases] are filing could very well determine if we are in fact a Constitutional Republic or a nation of mob rule." Mob rule. Well said, sir.

Secretary of State Hilary Clinton is unhappy with Israel for not providing aid to Gaza fast enough. If I was Israel, I would tell her to shove it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "Gone" Calendar is off by 4 years.

Obama Nation said...

Are you saying he's going to be reelected? Because I doubt it. In fact I hope he gets impeached long before this term is up.