Monday, February 23, 2009

What is going on?

An 11 year old is being tried as an adult in the murder of his father's 9-months-pregnant girlfriend. Apparently the kid shot her in the back of the head and then hopped on the bus to go to school. The victim's family have said that he may have been jealous; he was the center of attention for quite some time and then his father's attention was diverted to the girlfriend and her other 2 children. What's ironic is that the victim urged the boy's father to buy the shotgun for him, which was to be used for hunting outings between the father and son.

I am absolute FED UP with liberal idiocy. They simply CANNOT admit when they're wrong! I asked a friend of mine who happens to be a liberal, "There's a one word answer for this. Do you really think it's okay that the Obama Administration took control of the 2010 census from the Dept. of Commerce, even though there is absolutely no basis for them to do so, and in doing such they can redistrict to their advantage?"
Then he gave me this who paragraph of b.s. saying that a one word answer would not suffice and that he wasn't going to answer that question. He then proceeded to personally attack me. These liberals are so stuck in their ways and think they're so right that they can't even openly admit when someone of their party is doing something blatantly unconstitutional. If the Bush Administration had pulled a stunt like this, liberals and the media would be all over it.

I'm tired of the government spending my money to reward people who made bad financial decisions. 

And this ACORN woman that was on a show on Fox News kept saying how people have a right to a home. Excuse me? Since when does anybody have a right to a home? If you buy a house you can afford, by all means, buy that house! But if you buy a house you know damn well you can't afford, you have NO BUSINESS buying that house and you do not have a claim to responsible people's money to bail you out of your SELF-INFLICTED economic woes!

At this point, I'm looking forward to a civil war to unseat this dictator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on track to make a difference. Your major would not happen to be political science would it? Does not matter. You are thinking and that is a step in the Right direction. Things are upside-down for now. You are in the majority which is not going to remain silent any more.

Obama Nation said...

I haven't declared a major yet. It's up between history and political science, and originally I thought of either teaching or law, but with the way things are going now, I am almost positive I'll be going to law school. (But I won't let the liberals there corrupt me :)